Peat moss is mainly used as a soilconditioner or potting soil material. When added to soil, each one improves in different ways.
Used for plants that have acidic soil.
Peat moss is a type of algae and moss that decomposes on the bottom of the lagoon.
This product is rich in nutrients.
Green peat moss is used in different volumes to strengthen plants. This product is rich in organic nutrients for a variety of plants. Peat moss is a nutritious and special greenery for growing all kinds of houseplants, flowers, shrubs and ornamental trees in pots, greenhouses and gardens.
The culture medium containing pithomass and perlite, along with the basic constituents of peat moss, use some nitrate (nitrogen), potassium and calcium in order to enrich it and turn it into a kind of fertilizer.
Why use Sabzafarin peat moss?
Peat moss may be expensive when imported from other countries, but it is very rich. By increasing what is called the CEC or “cation exchange capacity”, it helps the soil retain nutrients. Peat moss has a low PH, so if you use a lot you should add other ingredients for shaving. Plants that grow well in acidic soils benefit greatly from peat moss . Most ornamental and houseplants are usually this species. Peat moss does not compact, so it can last for years in the soil and provide good aeration and water retention. As well as retaining water, this feature is important in sandy or rocky soils that tend to dry quickly.
Other features of this product include the following: At first it is hard to get wet and after drying it gets wet again. If the peatmoss is very dry, you can moisten it in a bag overnight. peat moss has a uniform composition. Microorganisms are beneficial in many ways, from aeration to nutrition, they improve the soil.
What is peat moss used for?
- Great for increasing water retention in your soil.
- It can hold up to 20 times its weight in water.
- Good for storing nutrients in the soil.
- It is a good source of organic matter that gradually decomposes over the course of a year or two to nourish your soil.
- Improves soil structure.
- Provides good drainage and prevents compaction.
- It is good for adding to acid-loving plants because it has a pH of 3.5 to 4.5.
- It is also naturally free of weeds.
How to use Peat Moss?
Before adding peat moss to the soil
- Measure the PH of your soil. Before using, you should consider what plant you are growing and what the PH of your soil is.
Because it is highly acidic, it should only be used for acid-loving plants or in soils that are naturally neutral or alkaline.
- Before using peat moss, you must soak it thoroughly. Take out as much as you need in a large bucket or cart.
- آب را اضافه کنید و هم بزنید، سپس بگذارید چند دقیقه خیس بخورد.
Add more water and stir if necessary to soak thoroughly. It should be so wet that one or two drops of water will come out when you press a fist.
- However, it should not be so wet that you can squeeze a full stream of water! Do not ignore this step, because dry peat moss expels water first.
For best results, soak it in soil so that it works as you would like!
How tousefromPeat Moss
- Add peat moss in a layer 5 to 7 cm in your garden and keep it 30 cm above the soil.
- For pots and lofts, use 1/3 to 2/3 peat moss in your potting soil mixture.
- For use in sowing seeds, you can mix it 50/50 with perlite or 1/3 of pittamas, perlite and soilless mixture.
Peat moss are formed by fragile ecosystems that regenerate slowly after harvest. It takes a thousand years for them to grow into a deep yard. Even if the harvest is carefully adjusted, peat moss is not considered a renewable resource or a sustainable product.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.